We are frequently called on to assist clients to solve their more difficult materials handling or processing problems. Many of our projects listed elsewhere have commenced from initial feasibility design / concept development working closely with the client and leading to negotiated contracts to maximise the economic benefits to the client by rapid implementation.
We have wide industry knowledge and experience and are usually able to identify reliable solutions easily. Otherwise, we have the capability to analyse and recommend options that will work to assist the client with the determination of the best options to proceed. We will often produce layout designs and feasibility assessments to determine the risks and costs associated with the various options before final development of the preferred option.
We provide a budget preparation and estimate service to assist with formal presentation and approvals for major projects, to assist large construction companies appraise their options, or to provide independent verification of internal client estimates. This service is often provided in conjunction with further conceptual engineering works. For example, we provided detailed costing estimates to Transfield to assist with their bid for the $20M upgrade to a Pt Kembla copper smelter.
- Extensive industry knowledge to efficiently generate suitable concepts.
- Good client interaction skills to assist with decision making and action.
- Extensive knowledge base available to quickly focus client efforts.
- Very disciplined approach to budget analysis and preparation.
- +/- 10% budgets can be produced quite readily, for controlled scope.
- There's no bullshit in our answers!